Today the air inside a commercial building can be more polluted than the air outside. It is full of harmful contaminants and particles, most of which we can't see. In addition to smoke, dust and pollen, we inhale pollutants such as bacteria, mold, harmful chemicals and fumes. Poor IAQ not only affects employees and customers, but ultimately our business as well. Most buildings constructed after year 2000 are commonly fitted with Air Treatment Systems. Good IAQ is a part of the Green Building guidelines around the world. It works to protect occupants from threats of contamination, whether airborne viruses/ bacteria to mold/ mildew and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compound).
How it Works
Filtration reduces the level of particles in the air. Install a whole-house electronic air cleaner, and whenever the blower motor runs air will be filtered as it passes through the heating and cooling system. The Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaners:-
- Captures more than 95% of the particles (0.3-150 microns or larger) from the air that passes through it. Pollen antigen from the air passing through it, more than 70% of bacteria and cat antigen and nearly 60% of dust mite antigen.
- Outperforms consistently against competing electronic air cleaners, capturing significantly more particles in all size ranges, including capturing up to 25% more particles in the difficult –to- capture 0.3-0.5 micron size range.
Indoor pollution sources that release gases or particles into the air are the primary cause of indoor air quality problems in homes/office. Inadequate ventilation can increase indoor pollutant levels by not bringing in enough outdoor air to dilute emissions from indoor sources and by not carrying indoor air pollutants out of the home/office. High temperature and humidity levels can also increase concentration of some pollutants. There are many sources of indoor air pollution in any home and workplace. These include combustion sources such as oil, gas, coal, wood and tobacco products, building material and furnishing as diverse as deteriorated, asbestos containing insulation, wet or damp carpet, and cabinetry or furniture made of certain pressed wood products; and outdoor sources such as radon, pesticides, and outdoor air pollution.
- Airborne, bacteria & viruses
- Mold & mildew
- Fine dust particles
- Volatile organic compounds
- Commercial buildings
- Factory Production Floor
- Art Museums
- Printing Companies
- Public Service Centres
- Kidzania Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.
- Galleria @ Kotaraya, Johor Bahru.
- Providence, The Intermark, Kuala Lumpur。
- Menara LGB, Kuala Lumpur.
- Sime Darby Medical Centre, Selangor.
- Jabatan Penerbangan Awam Malaysia, Selangor。
- Zhulian Corporation Berhad, Penang.
- Japan Tobacco International (JTI), Selangor.
- The Royal Bintang, Penang.
- Public Mutual Berhad, Kuala Lumpur.
- Legoland Malaysia Resort, Johor Bahru.
- Kings Hotel, Melaka.
- Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan (BTP), Kuala Lumpur.
- Menara Maxis, Kuala Lumpur.
- KL-Kepong Industrial Holdings Sdn Bhd, Selangor
- Shell Tower, Kuala Lumpur.
- Pullman Hotel, Sarawak.